- Journal Title : Borobudur (also known as Jurnal Konservasi Cagar Budaya)
- Abbreviation : Borobudur
- Subject : Material conservation, Artefact management, Restoration of monument, Preservation policies and Cultural heritage management
- Language : English (Prefered), Indonesia
- ISSN : 2721-1517 (online)
- ISSN : 1978-8584 (print)
- Frequency : 2 Issues per year (June and December)
- Articles/Issue : 6 articles (since 2019-present
- DOI : Prefix 10.33374 by Crossref
- Editor-in-chief : Nahar Cahyandaru, Scopus id: 57195693719
- Publisher : Balai Konservasi Borobudur
Borobudur (also known as Jurnal Konservasi Cagar Budaya) is Jurnal Electronic which contains the results of research and literature studies related to the field of scientific information on the preservation of cultural heritage sites from Indonesia that includes, but not limited to: 1) Material conservation 2) Artefact management 3) Restoration of monument 4) Preservation policies 5) Cultural heritage management.
Borobudur (also known as Jurnal Konservasi Cagar Budaya) is an National peer-reviewed journal dedicated to interchange for the results of high quality research in all aspect of education and teaching. The journal publishes state-of-art papers in fundamental theory, experiments and simulation, as well as applications, with a systematic proposed method, sufficient review on previous works, expanded discussion and concise conclusion. As our commitment to the advancement of education and teaching, the Borobudur follows the open access policy that allows the published articles freely available online without any subscription.
DOWNLOAD ARTICLE TEMPLATE
Manuscript submission will be FREE OF CHARGE SUBMISSION for each article