- Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online manuscript submission system. Submissions by anyone other than one of authors will not be accepted.
- Regardless of the source of the word-processing tool, only electronic PDF or MS-Word files can be submitted through the online submission system. If for some technical reason online submission is not successful, the author can submit the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All manuscript is obliged to follow Jurnal template dan writing guidelines. Manuscript that is not correspond to our template will be rejected.
- Author is not allowed to submit the same manuscript to other journal when their manuscript is still following editorial process in Balai Konservasi Borobudur.
- For citation and bibliography purposes, Author is suggested to use Mendeley.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements. Please follow the writing guidelines as written in our template.
- We are using blind peer-reviewed processes, please make sure the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please fill in the Copyright Transfer Form and submit it through email to email@example.com
- Please make sure that your submission files is BELOW 5 (five) megabytes. The system is currently not able to accept submission files which are larger than 5 megabytes. To keep the file size small, you can separate the picture(s) from the main text and submit them in Supplementary File section during your submission process.