Manuscripts submitted can be in the form of empirical research-based papers or literature that are sufficient to contribute to the development of new knowledge, theories, or methods in the conservation of cultural heritage. Authors are required to submit their papers electronically using the online submission procedure. The author concerned must also provide a statement that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow this procedure.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear, attractive, and informative, and containing no more than 15 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in English for international readership followed by 3 to 5 keywords relevant for literature search.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous research in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also showcase the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data collection and their analyses.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the analysis. These should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of their findings by comparing them to the existing literature and theories to Islamic education.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides practical, theoretical, and policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be drawn from the discussed items in the previous section of the manuscript (discussion).
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using Baskerville old face 11pt font type.
- The manuscript should be between 6 to 20 pages long (3000-7000 words).
- The top and bottom margins are 1,5 inch.
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, centre position.
- Subtitles are written using capital letters only at first word or special name, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first wordÂ or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
- Hill (2001) suggests that the objective of depreciation is ....
- Inflation targeting would be sufficient (McCain, 1982).
- The definition of contagion is ... (Wagner, 1976; Rhonda 2009).
- The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high quality contributions to the knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the style of the 17th version of the Chicago Manual of Style. Further explanation can be seen through the following link: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html.
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following MS Word template, Click here
How to send the manuscript
- The manuscript in Microsoft word should be sent to the editor by clicking the Online Submission tab on our Website.
- A brief bio that contains full name, academic title, institution, telephone, mobile number, and others should be written in the fields of data when registering online in the website submission.
- We are using blind peer-reviewed processes, please make sure the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please make sure that your submission files is BELOW 5 (five) megabytes. The system is currently not able to accept submission files which are larger than 5 megabytes. To keep the file size small, you can separate the picture(s) from the main text and submit them in Supplementary File section during your submission process.
Taking into account the results of the peer-reviewing process, the decision as to the acceptability of each manuscript for publication will be notified to the author(s) through the website system in the following alternative conclusions:
a. Accepted without revision, or
b. Accepted with minor revision, or
c. Accepted with major revision, or
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.